Job Description: This is a part-time professional position which serves as a public face of the organization and handles the logistics of day-to-day operations in the office of this growing environmental non-profit. The administrator manages and updates information from our donor/member/volunteer/partner database using Bloomerang (CRM software); manages logistics of our yearly donation appeal, and manages and maintains our website. The administrator will also be heavily involved in membership development; maintain compliance reports and applications; manage our small travelling bookstore and serve as receptionist.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive experience with Bloomerang or other CRM including ability to maintain donor, membership and volunteer records
- Great written communicator and excellent at relationship building skills
- Hyper-organized and detail oriented
- Several years experience working with membership programs
- Experience with WordPress and website maintenance
- Great at finding ways to make things more efficient
- Experience writing press releases and media management a plus
- Experience working with nonprofits desired
Terms of employment: This is currently a part-time position that the organization plans to upgrade to full-time as funds become available. Pay rate and work schedule are negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience. Preferred start date: by April 1, 2021. Please submit applications by March 21, however the position will remain open until a selection is made. The position work location is at the Detroit Audubon office at 4605 Cass Avenue, Detroit, MI.
How to Apply: Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to Rochelle Breitenbach, President, Detroit Audubon email@example.com.
For a full position description, please follow this link.